Design Build Capabilities
One of the greatest savings in overall cost and time on a project is for the steel fabricator to be involved with the initial design. MMW Fabrication is fully capable of working directly with General Contractors, Engineers, and Owners to Value Engineer any steel needs they may have.
Early construction project involvement is a key to our continued success and a cornerstone in our client relationships. As a structural steel fabrication company committed to quality workmanship and client satisfaction, early involvement allows us to influence the overall success of the project for the client.
As a General Contractor, you have a schedule to keep. You already know how costly delays can be. Therefore, while low up-front bids may be designed to win your business, they could very well cost you more in the long run if they cannot perform in a timely manner.
The Structural Steel Fabricator You Will Work With Again & Again! Learn more…
Structural Steel Project Steps:
- A pre-construction meeting involving the General Contractor, Engineer, Architect, and all other trades.
- Each trade discussing value engineering possibilities and/or potential problems, from current design.
- A discussion of owners’ questions and/or potential changes to plans.
- A discussion of sequencing the project and time allowed for each trade, for determining the project schedule.
- Meetings throughout the project, as required, to keep all trades current on the progress.
MMW Fabrication, LTD. – Dallas Structural Steel Fabrication
Being involved in your project from the very beginning, as a member of your Design-Build Team, can only save time and expenses in the long run. MMW Fabrication has an outstanding reputation for being a part of the solution when challenges arise, whether working with the General Contractor or other trades. Whatever your expectations are of us, we expect to exceed them. Our work is not complete until all of our customers’ needs and requirements are met to their complete satisfaction, which is what you expect and deserve.